You must be familiar with this name, clenbuterol. It was in news a lot recently as a miracle diet drug that helps you loose weight instantly. Celebrities like Victoria Beckham, Brittney Spears and a lot of athletes tested positive for this drug. All of this created a huge scandal because clenbuterol is illegal in the US and using this drug falls under drug abuse and warrants punishment by the Law. On the other hand buy Clenbuterol Australia is approved for veterinary use and human use for treating asthma. However, a lot of people are using this drug illegally for personal use due to its proven fat-burning effects.
This drug certainly has its advantages but it also has numerous side effects as well. There is a reason why US government and many other governments around the world has banned this drug for personal use. In this article, we will discuss some side effects of clenbuterol that are dangerous for human body.
Short Term Side Effects
There are a lot of short term effects of clenbuterol but they are less severe as compared to the long term effects. These effects disappear after a person discontinues the use of this drug. These side effects include,
- The people who take this drug experiences increase in anxiety or nervousness.
- They suffer from Hypertension as well.
- The sweat glands show abnormal behavior which cause excessive sweating.
- People also experiences palpitations and tremors in their body. Sometimes, the body shakes uncontrollably.
- Insomnia and severe headaches are common in people who abuse clenbuterol.
- They also have difficulty in breathing.
- It causes frequent dry mouth condition.
- They also experience muscle cramps more often.
- It also increases the heart rate of people.
Long Term Side Effects of Clenbuterol
According to the researches conducted on the side effects of clenbuterol, the most adverse effect of this drug is the development of cardiac muscle hypertrophy. It is a medical condition in which the heart enlarges in size and causes heart attack, leading to death. Some other long term side effects of this drug are,
- The development of Arrhythmias which increases the risk of stroke.
- The degeneration of heart muscles and aggravation of previous heart related conditions.
- Bone strength decreases resulting in increased fragility.
- Thyrotoxicosis, Tachycardia and other heart related diseases. This drug basically affects the ability of heart to pump blood which causes various fatal medical conditions.
- Persistent muscle tremor can cause loosing of grip and weekend muscles.
- People also suffer from Chronic insomnia